All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm 

How To Mine Siacoin With Your AMD Or Nvidia Graphics Cards?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:31 am 

It is necessary for a Siacoin miner to first properly identify the miner’s Graphic Card or the Graphic Processing Unit (GPU). The Siacoin miner may have either an AMD or Advanced Micro Devices or a Nvidia Graphic Card. Some of the Siacoin miners may have the mix of both the Graphic Cards. The Siacoin miner can very conveniently use both the Graphic Cards on the same computer machine to mine Siacoin.

The miner needs to right click her/his Windows icon in the bottom left corner to select Device manager. The Display adapters can also be clicked for display of the miner’s Graphic Processing units, those have been installed.

• The Siacoin miner needs to get a Siacoin address or any alternative of the address. The miner can use an Exchange address to receive the
rewards of Siacoin from the Siacoin mining pool.
• The miner needs to download a Siacoin miner, which proves to be best compatible miner for Siacoin Graphics Processing Unit mining.
• Then the Siacoin miner needs to unzip the miner files to a folder on the computer of the miner.
• The miner of Siacoin then needs to edit the Start.bat file with the notepad and update the file with the details of the miner.
• The Siacoin miner has to double click on the Start.bat icon to make the Siacoin miner start its operation.
• The Siacoin miner now has to keep on checking her/his mining statistics on the Siacoin mining pool by constantly visiting the web site and
entering the Siacoin miner’s Siacoin address.

It is relatively easy and convenient to mine Siacoin by using an AMD or Nvidia Graphic Cards or using both of them at a time on a single machine. The miner has just to install the GPU drivers correctly and has to get a Siacoin wallet to store the SC tokens the miner is going to mine. Downloading a Siacoin miner then makes the Siacoin miner mine Siacoins.