All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:53 am 

Can I Mine any Cryptocurrency?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:56 am 

Yes, you can mine any cryptocurrency. You need to be well equipped for it. You can use your Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) or Computer Processing Unit (CPU) or both, if you have them all, to mine most of the Altcoins, especially Litecoin. You can plan a visit to a website of mining pool when you begin to accrue coins in your account. You have to simply enter an address in the mining pool to have your coins sent safely to your personal wallet.

The process of mining cryptocurrency is actually very simple. You have to select a cryptocurrency first, which you want to mine. The process of mining any coin is virtually identical. You need to go to the homepage of your chosen cryptocurrency.

Then you must download the client. This will allow you to store your coins in your wallet. You will have to download the entire block chain for the cryptocurrency, once you have downloaded the client. You may also join a mining pool also if you wish to avoid all these procedures.

Different Altcoins have different pools. Some pools are known to switch between different currencies, especially when their values fall or rise. You can visit the community site for the cryptocurrency you wish to mine, to find a popular pool.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 8:58 am 

Hey @alicemaris, thank you for all this information. :)